Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trends

So we have discovered this new trend and have heard from so many how fun it is to see pictures and be up on the latest, with friends. So after some coaxing and I thought "Huh, OK blogs could be something fun to start" Jason said "Good,because I have already started one." Although, he swears he will be the one posting because (1) I never get on the computer to check things and (2) I'm horrible about replying to friends and family. So here we go! It has been kind of fun sitting together and trying to figure out how this works.
Quick update: Jason has finished school this semester at C.S.I with an Associate in Business and I finally finished the one semester of classes I needed to receive my Baccalaureate in Nursing from I.S.U. !!! I'm glad I can focus back on family time, no more schooling for me. Jason is in limbo with what his next step will be. Kobe is ONE now (15 months to be accurate)! We have had so much fun seeing him change and discovering everything. He is at a really fun age and loves to wrestle and give hugs and kisses.
We are still in Twin Falls and Jason said that before the next little one comes along, we have to be in a house! But for now, we are cozy and enjoying making our apartment a home.

4 comments:

Audra said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! You've got to tell me how you did your pics though cuz I can't get mine to work that way. I can't believe how big Kobe is getting! Love ya! The Woods via Audra

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear from you!!! I think about you all often and wonder how you are doing! Congrats on school for both of you, that is FABULOUS!!!! We sure miss you guys and hope that things are going well. Kobe is such a little Jason and is getting so big! Man how time flies...

Ben and Sara said...

I'm so glad you found our blog. I've been trying to get your address(but my dad keeps forgetting to get if from your mom when he sees her). Anyway your littly boy is so so cute! Sounds like you and Jason are doing well. Ben and I are living in Syracuse, Ut(which is right by Layton). You'll have to let me know when you will be visiting Burley so we can get together! My email address soccer2012@hotmail.com. Love ya!
--Sara

Branden said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog, it is great to hear from you and to see how you and your family are doing. Your little boy is a cutie. Congratulations on finishing your schooling. I totally understand how your husband feels about what to do next, I'm in the same situation right now. I look forward to seeing more updates of your family on your blog. Take care and I'll talk to you later.

Branden Allen