Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sister's Reunion

Once a year we get together. Everyother year is spent camping, then hotel hopping. Beggining photos are always important cause you never know what we might do.


This year we went to Idaho Falls. Events included scrapbooking, shoppping, Lillie's, meeting up with Aunt Tereasa and Cuz Lisa, dining, and Getting Our Hair Cut!!! We just pick a salon that looked "ok", so we thought,and made an appointment. Didn't turn out to shabby. Fun, crazy, spontaneous, so not us!!!Melissa was a little more daring with a color too. We just have fun no matter where or what we do, although We do miss the sisters that are unable to make it!!

3 comments:

Reese Family said...

oh!!! I see your sis Celeste!!! Tell her hello and give her a big SQUEEZE from me....been so long since I've seen her!! I always loved her.....golf season...what fun! :)
How's the pregnancy?

John and Kassie said...

That looks so fun! I need to tell Susie about this girl time tradition! You guys look so cute in your new hair styles too---fun fun!

Chalet said...

That looks like so much fun. I haven't seen Lisa for a LONG time...tell her hello for me. And I LOVE your hair!