Monday, May 19, 2008

Sooooo What Is It??




After a long wait with no one in the waiting area, we finally made it in the ultrasound room. Kobe kept saying "what's that". and trying to get on my lap. I was glad Jason got to make it to this visit. I love seeing the 3D images of our little one. There was no mistaken...I knew without them saying...We saw ALL BOY!!! Yep... little brother. We are excited. Jason says..."more guns" and now not so worried that I would drain our bank account if it had been a girl! :) I love my boys, but not to sure if I like the thought of being even more outnumbered.:-) well as Melissa pointed out, most of us have three of one and then get surprised. Jason teases there won't be that many, but once he holds and wrestles with his boys he forgets.
Besides this unexplainable pain in ribs so early ( not any different from last time), and cold that won't go away...the baby is moving and that one of the greatest parts. Everything seems to be doing great!!!! We are exited for our family to grow. We love you all!

13 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Congratulations!! How exciting to be have another boy! I hope you are feeling well. We need to get together sometime, I haven't seen you forever! Take care.
--Sara

Anonymous said...

Yeah for another Boy!!! I am so excited for you. You are such a great Mom. I hope you can make it this weekend... I am excited to see you.

John and Kassie said...

Woohoo for another boy! We love having our two boys together--they are best buddies and it makes it easy--you really don't need anything when you are having another boy----husbands are all the same---I know John worries for the day that we have a little girl---watch out bank account:) Congratulations and have a great week!

Kali Jo said...

Hey! 2 boys, serves you right! i'm so ecited for you. It must be the year for boys cause everyone is having boys.

Jaime said...

How fun! I imagine you being a very good mom to boys. :)

I also remember have a cold that lasted FOREVER when I was pregnant. Hang tight.

Walker Family said...

Congrats that is so wonderful!!! I hope you are well! I love the photo's of you and your mom it's been forever since I have seen her.

Jenny said...

Congrats! 2 boys are fun!

Sage Hanks said...

Don't you just LOVE that LONG wait in the waiting room. I hate it. I've been there and now I get to be on the other side of the table. Congrats on another boy!! I am bummed I didn't get to see you when you came in!!! Your pics are great!!! I can't wait for another baby so I can get lots of those pics!!!

MJSheppard said...

Yup! Definitely pregnancy hormones! I saw the picture of Teig and Kobe and started to tear up...ahhh who am I kiddin, I was crying. How precious little boys are, especially when they celebrate another year older. Thanks for making time for US!!!

I see your little thumbsucker, plain as day! Guess no binki's to wean from, eh? I still have Teig's baby clothes so you can save money to buy more guns... a home... 4-wheelers...camp trailer...All things needed to keep Da Boys busy so you can scrap w/ the girls, right??? XOX

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It will be so fun to have brothers in the house! We found out that we are expecting a girl! We're pretty excited, as well. Scott is sure I'll break the bank with this one! I've already bought a few things...I just can't help it...all those cute pink things! Maybe you and I will be ready for volleyball again in the fall! We'll see, huh! Take care!

The Jones Family said...

Erica- that is so exciting... a girl. So when will be be coming? Congradulations, I'm excited for you!!Ains

Chalet said...

Hey Ains...no I wasn't in the race this last weekend. I was there supporting a friend in the Triathlon, though. That was pretty inspiring! I MAY do the Spudman one day...MAYBE!!!

Hope all is well with you, also. My dad is having surgery again in July...maybe you will be his nurse this time!!!

Chalet said...

Ainsli...is that Erica Smith? Tell her she needs to start a blog!!!