Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lucky...

I know it is the last day of March, but better late than never. The boys and i had a lucky St. patrick's day. Kobe thinks now that every day is a special color day.
We had our traditional green breakfast. Kobe was excited....Green milk??!! Got the boys dressed in their GREEN gear. Went for a walk with Julie and headed to Burley to Grandma's house. I did a little scrapbooking, covetted her LUCK decor letters and Jeff picked up Jason after he got off work and headed our way for a winnie roast. Overall, Time with the family is always a lucky day for us!
(kobe's drawing version of Jonah and the Whale)

Kobe woke up the next day and said NOW it's BLUE DAY!

There was also some really nice days that week. So, we managed to take the boys fishing. Trevor grew a little impatient waiting to bite, Kobe on the other hand couldn't wait his turn half the time and created his own rod. Kobe has also had one episode were we had not much of a choice and had to do his business outside. WOW>>>now he thinks that he can do it all the time. Much cooler apparently! As women I wouldn't AGREE.




After a successful day, you had to tear a screaming Trevor away. Oh how we love to fish!

4 comments:

The Bailey's said...

ok Ainsle..the boys are getting too big..so cute..and your fishing trip made me homesick!

julie said...

So where did all that nice weather go? I'm glad you got to go fishin' too, I can't wait for more nice days we'll have to plan a trip together...and oh I can't wait until camping season! Have a great Easter weekend!

Chalet said...

Well, dang it. There was a little miscommunication between Jenny and my mom, trying to get your address. Obviously it didn't get done. It was so good to see your mom and Celes, wish you could have been there. Love your blog, your boys are adorable!

Kimberlee said...

Hey Ains-
Mandy's in town and we were all going to get together tomorrow in Burley, but nobody has a phone number for you. I hope you get this in time. Check your email...I left my phone number there.

Love ya. Kim