Monday, August 30, 2010

may kodak rest in peace...

I'm sad to say i have been without my camera now for many a weeks due to it taking a tumble at girls camp and then finally telling me it had it by not snapping anymore pictures. it just simply teased me by turning on and ready to deliver at my command.....but NOTHING!
Therefore my phone has been in charge of picking up the slack, but i'm sure that is were they will stay due to the lack of knowledge on my part....

Monday morning, as chilly as says it is outside,it looks beautiful! I love opening the curtains in the morning to see blue skies. In the back ground Trevor is repeating something scrambled, but happy! I lift him out of bed, change his diaper and proceeded to turn on his favorite movie...."KAH CHOW" (aka CARS) With him satisfied and Kobe still sleeping next to him, i make my way thew my room to my throne. AHHH quite time. One of the only places for peace and quite where kids don't bother you (unless your Kim and doing construction) .....When my happy, not sleeping anymore son walks in...no more peace and quite, nope not even in the bathroom. Of course the little man follows and insist i follow him, trying to take my hand. Unsatisfied by the comment, "Trevor, mommies busy give me just a second." Of course because he wears the pants in the family, he persistance increases and out comes the bottom lip. Luckily for mommies distraction was nearby "look there are your cars" Distraction, we all know it works minutes. Unlucky for me, he noticed one that fell in the bathtub. He tried so hard but got high centered and started to cry. These are those times when they can almost get away with anything because really you are stuck. I barely could reached his shorts and pulled him to his feet. Finally Both boys decided to leave the room with Kobe making one of his fabulaous one-liners/ lovely comment, "Mom, now I have poop buggers" I simply reminded him "I didn't invite you" Oh, I love the start to Not-so-alone-time Monday mornings!!! I love my boys, despite their boyish comments.

It's best I didn't have a camera for this one :)
Because I no longer can post updated pictures and because I have to have one....I have chosen to post a few past pics of sister reunions.I'm soooooooooo excited for next weekend Expo time together.

4 comments:

MJSheppard said...

You never read these comments so why I still leave one still puzzles me. First, C has an issue in a BIG way, as in 9/11 way. (Our 9/11 way not THE 9/11 way, but it could quickly turn into any 9/11 way you'd like to call it)... DISASTER!

Secondly, where did you get your background. LOVE IT. Looks like something Jason picked out so he wouldn't have to keep up with the "holidays" but has great eye-appeal with your photos.

Thirdly, just wait until you have another kid. That kid will set the derailed older kids straight. Momma hits the bathroom...all of a sudden everyone needs you NOW!!! There is no 2-second delay for peace...

As for King Kodak... RIP!

Kimberlee said...

I was going to ask to come borrow your "throne" for a little peace and quiet {at least until after the construction's done}, but after this story...I think I'll pass.

It was so great to see you Ains. XOXO

Julie said...

Oh I so loved getting caught up on your blog. I have been a terrible blogger this summer. I'm glad I get to at least see you about everyday, I feel like that way I get to still keep up to date on everything! I am so glad you got another camera, but sad your other died in such a way! And boys...they are sure a breed of their own aren't they! You have such a cute little rat-pack! Just love ya all!

Auntie Gwen said...

What a cute write up. That Kobe is a strange comment maker, sounds like a guy thing.I know how you feel about the camera. I know now why I don't get my scrapping done, no camera. tee hee What a fun party, you are without a doubt professional in planning. It is always fun for all ages, even the old duffers. Happy birthday to the JOnes boys!!!