Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our new BABYSITTER...

So either turning 6 months is hard work...or we are a boring family. Today Trevor has fallen asleep twice in his Johnny Jumper. Too cute! He cracks me up because when I went to get him out and with his eyes still closed he starts jumping. He seems to be falling asleep everywhere. We love our little man. I miss his baby cry, but love to hear him giggle and discovering his voice/squeelzes...maybe some day he'll be on American idle...nah....or in the tabernacle choir.....ah nope.... When i looked at Trevor last night i busted up because his little piggy was squeezing out the bottom. I was thinking the other day, "I thought we had more baby clothes". well i thought i had gone through all the boxes, but Jason informed me HE found more. I just love it that we find 3-6months clothes as Trevor turns 6 months. 6 MONTHS!!!!!WOW!!!

2 comments:

John and Kassie said...

Trevor is too dang cute -- wish I could sleep like that! Hope you are doing well:)

The Bailey's said...

Oh totally cute, he is such a fun little guy and is just so happy and smiley, I love that little guy! And they just dont come cuter than Kobe!