Tuesday, September 8, 2009

August Fun




August was a busy month of fun. First teeth and WALKing like crazy...fair time...my 10yr class reunion and more. We had a lot of fun as a family and have tried to enjoy the sun, but honestly I LOVE FALL!



I really wish I would ahve taken more pics. It was fun to see so many friends. Others...you were missed. Jason would have to say it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He got quite a chuckle out of Jordan A.K.A MC. It was so fun to see classmates/friends with their cute kids. It even turned out the Fun run...was great. Who knew it would be a great time to socialize while running. I just they raised some good money for Mr. Call.

We tried a couple of times to take Kobe fishing, but heck we still have some time. less of summer to catch the BIG ONE or anyone for that matter. Don't get me wronbg, Jason ahs gone on fishing trips and caught fish it's just WE weren't there ;)


A little late, but we did manage to squeeze in the promise water slide. Kobe was a maniace and Trevor...well you couldn't see him for the splashes!!


Did I mention our FIRST GARDEN turned out not too shabby. The boys sometimes get lost in the tomato plants because their HUGE and Kobe loves to just go out and pick some pear and cherry tomatoes and eat them like candy!! Just like his mama! Although next year I think there area a few things I would do differently...like thin our funky carrots!


I have to admit the Twin Falls County Fair is awesome for kids with their petting area. Kobe even milked a cow, but no camera! So at best these are from the Cassia fair.





September awaits Kobe turning 3 and a week later Trevor turns 1!!!!! I think Kobe has been talking about turning 3 for months and has chnage his mind on what kind of birthday cake just as many times. He is EXCITED!!!


And hopefully if I get my at together I'll be helping Kobe with his preschool! That is after I get back from my much anticipated weekend with my sista's and madre at our SECOND Scrapbooking expo in a YEAR! Did I mention that I love my husband!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ains you guys have been busy! Looks like a lot of fun though! And you look GORGEOUS in those last 2 pics! You should wear blue all the time! You are Hot, woman!!

Audra said...

What a fun packed August!! I can't believe Kobe will be 3. Haha I can't believe that Myelle is 3 now. We miss you guys. We are hoping to get over there sometime, but we're not sure when that might happen. Erick is getting laid off sometime this month so....who knows.

If you hear of anything open over there let us know. :) We'd love to move back to Twin.

The Bailey's said...

oh your kids are getting so big.....looks like fun. Yeah you finally posted. hahaha. Anyways you look so dang cute in those pictures with your boys....your a beauty!

Kimberlee said...

In some pictures your Trevor looks like my Jace. Except Jace isn't walking yet.

Congrats on a successful 1st garden. That's the best thing about this time of year...fresh produce.

I miss you! We need to hang out.