Friday, May 14, 2010

The Noblest Calling!

Who ever said being a mom is "easy" needs to be high-fived!! Motherhood one of the EASIEST things in this world...at least in my dreams it seems to be that way...then again even then I have nightmares...or was that reality...hum now i'm thinking it's not so a piece of cake....although having great kids always makes the task of motherhood ALL WORTH IT!

I had a very nice mother's day week. WEEK! Well it started on Wednesday when my mom coming down for our YW's Mother/Daughter Spa night. She was a trooper driving down and the morning to help us set up and decorate. She didn't get near the pampering she should have. Although it's crazy when your running in the event, We still had some memories to share and I got to share my mom with them!

Sunday, Jason and I made breakfast for my mom. It was nice but never enough time.
Kobe couldn't wait for me to test my mother's day present out...so in my dress we went..!

We headed over to Candy's to join her at church. The Boys made the cutest mother's day gift of love and so excited to give. Candy surprises her girls with a flower....too nice of her and her I thought we were to give to her. We had a nice dinner were Wendell and the Girls shooed me out of the "kitchen clean up duty".
Next spent some special times the a GRAND/GREAT MOTHER.....still bumbed I didn't get pictures there.

We topped off our evening driving home early to make sure we fit in a short Bike ride!

I LOVE BEING A MOTHER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!!Nothing touches me more than my boys. Trevor gets excited just to to see me walk in the door...Kobe and his sweet ways of just walking up to me to say "I love you mom." he is always picking me dandelions and snuggling with me. Both are still mamma's boys and THAT JUST FINE WITH ME!

No comments: