Friday, November 19, 2010

Hope they call me...

It's great to see little brothers grow up and even better when they decide to serve a mission.  I have seen such a difference him in just his preparing to leave. MOSTLY All Smiles. I just can't wait for him to return in two years.I just can't wait to see the changes two years will make.

I'm sooo jealous he'll be fluent in espanol!










We as a family were very excited. The boys each got a missionary tag to be like "Uncle Dustin" and we made a fun  "How to survive the MTC" package for him... now all we have to do is get the ball and keep start writing!!!!

Future Handsome Missionary





Te quiero,Elder Jones....Look out Mexico!!!

1 comment:

The McBride Bunch said...

What are you doing up so late? You should call me sometime at 2am :)

Those boys are so stinking cute. I cannot believe how big they both are getting. And yes, I am sure you get it constantly but they look so different but yet they both look just like they belong to you two!

I love you and I miss you!