Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Left Out Trevor

Jason brought it to my attention I never posted anything about Trevor Turning 2!!! Well time just slips away and as Jason says "You have too many projects" Trevor I love you even though I never Posted! Trevor is so fun. He realllllly has gotten his own personality, yet a little of everyone in him.
We love it when you say "I wuv you", "Varroom Raroom", "I like it"....Your smile will melt any girls heart!


It's funny how you wouldn't know any different when  he wasn't here, but now you don't know what you  would do if he hadn't come. Just when you think you can't love another child as much as the first another one comes and somehow Your heart Love grows bigger. My two boys can be so similar yet they are soooo different. One thing is for sure They Are Mama's Boyzzz!
For now anyway






P.s. in my defense can i say i have tried to finish this post but nothing seems to work...pics especially....grrr Why would they turn if they were never like that in the first place. can't figure it out, none the less i have posted!

2 comments:

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

I know Ainslie I can't figure that out either if you do let me know.

MJSheppard said...

Well...if your blog "updated" like mine did... I am lucky to get ANYTHING posted... Grrrrr I have to say reading your posts make for great neck exercises!!! XOX