Monday, July 13, 2009

Soo far behind...where to start

I don't know how a person can ever catch up after not blogging for a while. it's starting to look like my journal...last entry (i actually look to see how bad) february 5, 2007. hummmmm So guess best to start today and go back wards.

July 13: Pulled out all my hair, raised my voice louder then usual to Kobe (although after wacking Trevor in the head hard with a toy, not much sympathy there), and being annoyed that Jason didn't leave me any Dutch ove rib left overs....ALL STEMMED FROM THE FACT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TWO DAYS FOR MY CAMERA AND TODAY I HAD HAD IT. I'm trying to make some "neat" (which is where i went wrong from the begining) cards for my reunion next week. Not much time and i was needing the photos on my lost camera!!!
Finally...which should have came first...I said "ok Heavenly Father, i need some help" I'm sure his reply was..."well why didn't you just say so...." After 5 mins i "relooked" inbetween the couch cover sheet and found my sterio controller...ya Jason will be happy since he was looking for that one for a while now. This only gave my hopes up. That was until i was determined it was behind the other cushion and SURE ENOUGH!!!THANK YOU BIG GUY!

Trevor is getting so big. He has been testing the "walking"

This past weekend we got to swing by Rupert for a birthday party for my little neice who lives in Vegas now.
Friday, we hung out with them at HOP TO IT and on July 9 i missed out an other one of my families (thank you work) birthday parties...MY MOTHER!!!! I guess it's a good thing my husband is a great supporter. Maybe my next prayer should be for the 1 year old PEACOCK she got. Yes a peacock...how many of you can say you get something that cool for your birthday and she got 2. I love her so much! Looking Great, at AGE ??! :) We did manage to squeeze in a camp fire and hike in the mountains for the Hawkes for one night.








Been camping a couple of times "in the mountains" as Kobe loves to say. "Mom, I fell in the mountains, I see the boys in the mountains." We also had a great time during the week Jason's work shuts done for the summer....Believe it or not we did see 2 baby moose Camping!!!This picture below is not just a scenory pictures look to the right of the water....look harder...and yep barley caught a picture of ...their... legs but that's our proof followed by some boating with the Tarbet's, a movie (actaully at the theature and i alsmost made it through the movie without stepping out with Trevor), some Ains time with her dusty running shoes(ok so there my nursing shoes), the Rupert parade....and with all that extra time togther...we DID actually get ALONG great! (it seems when you don't get to see eachother and then their there 24/7...ah humm you know what i mean)









June...The end of June we said good-bye to our friends the Baileys. Kobe still askes "Where's Josalyn...(after I try to explain the next questions tend to follow) Where's Josayln's bed ....Where Josalyn's toys?" They'll be surely missed! I got to Take a long awaited trip to SLC and Park City with some of my favorite friends!! There were many laughes, some crazy "no kids, be free and young" time, and Shanty took on my challenge of cutting my hair at the hotel room, and just a weeeeee bit of shopping!





That following Sunday we made it back for "Daddy time" AKA Fathers's day!

ok so i'm still behind....but trying!!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Your little baby Trevor is absolutely not old enough to be trying to walk and that's all there is to it so stop saying such things. How have I not seen either of your children yet? Not cool man, not. cool.

Manda L. said...

Love the update! Side note is that Alisha Searle in the red??

The Jones Family said...

The one and only!!

The Bailey's said...

ok that just made me sad...poor little Kobe... I know Josi misses him too. She misses all her "cousins" yeah... she doesnt quite understand that friends are friends, she thinks we are all cousins and I guess in God's eyes maybe we are. Anyways miss you guys very much. But looks like you are having so much fun! Love that girls trip? How do i put in for one of those????

Kimberlee said...

Umm...hi! So excited for an update. Trever is absolutely adorable as are you and your adorable little family! Love ya!