Sunday, May 17, 2009

Needing more time and space for play ....


What a great way to spend a weekend for mother's day.... On Thursday night, I finally got someone to work for me on Saturday so we could head off to have a rock'n weekend. We took off Friday for Utah(later than we would have liked...Jason faking sick would have been the preferred plan = him not working = happier wife and husband :). Time was spent stuffing our face with delicious meals and making attempts to play games. To make us feel better about stuffing, that is a our faces, we did some major paddling of boats on the pond (ok some of us actually fell asleep on the ride), chasing kids and "mommie" time at the mall. It was a great mixture of campfire camping/convience of a club house and an even better mixture of COMPANY! Thanks so much for the invite and good times!









Then Saturday we pulled into my parents house at 1am. I guess that would have made it Sunday. On Mother's day, we enjoyed time with the best moms in the WORLD! We joined with the Fife club out at the Minidoka Dam. Then rounded up the evening traveling to see GG and Grandma Jones.



I don't think we could have packed anymore in our blazer and that was just for a TWO days. We'll have to rethink how to pack for the Reunion.

I couldn't have been blessed with a better weekend with friends and family. I love being a mom and wife. My Boys bring me so much JOY! And I couldn't ask for a better Mother as an example.
We are truelly blessed by some GREAT WONDERFUL WOMEN!!!! We love you!!!!



3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

We had so much fun, I wish it could have lasted longer. You did get a lot of pictures! I wish we could pull out some more before we move. We will see what we can do. Oh and PS you posted mean pictures of me!!!

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

You are so right about having a great Mom! She is awesome:)

Kali Jo said...

some how it takes just as much packing for 2 days as it does 2 weeks!! love the pics looks like fun!