Sunday, November 1, 2009


Halloween week started off with Family fun for my birthday. I ending up with lots of family and a Delicious dinner prepared but yours truly and the hubby. Because it worked out best, we decided last minute to celebrate on Monday. Which ment I had to do some of things while Jason was at work. Unfortunately Trevor woke up to throw up in the bed (lovely, I know) and Later Kobe seemed to be the one to carry on the tradition. Scroll down if you choose not to read the next part....
When I walked in the house Trevor made a sound and the next thing I knew warm a rush of warm milky fuzzies was oozing down the INSID Eand outside of my shirt and preceded only to stop at my waist thanks to my new garment bottoms. 2 positive things out of this: 1-Lucky for me I'm used to this sort of thing at the hospital, ok not so much on me 2-it happened so fast I didn't have time to gag, plus not looking at it helped and because I was the main target we managed not to get any on the floor (at that point anyway)....

OK READ ON>>>YOU WEAK STOMACH PEOPLE!

Well I was glad for that fact Monday was over. But the company and food were perfect.
Tuesday the boys were fine again. Jason thought about taking me to Boise for my birthday for some shopping and Olive Garden, but we settled on staying near and eating at Apple bee's. Good thing because it did try to snow.

Wednesday...work...and Jason started to feel not so great (24hrs) Thursday...work, Friday...work... 7pm comes a long and my tummie not feeling too hot..again next 24hrs...not soo good. Best way to get over it was sleep and not eating anything. Which means Halloween week was full of TRICKS and Treats.


The boys dressed up as a giraffe and Lil' Stinker A.K.A skunk. Jason let me kick it on the couch, but we still managed to paint pumpkins and cook sugar cookies. Then we headed to Grandma Gwen's Halloween Primary Party. Kobe was a little unsure at first, but both loved the haunted blow up house and played some fun games. At first Kobe insisted going home rather then Trunk and Treating. What kid wouldn't want candy? Apparently him. But then we found little superwoman Maelin and then he caught on. The final stops at GG and PAPA (before they headed off for Arizona) and Grandma/pa Jones. I was just glad for the extra hour of sleep. Aren't we all!!!

Thanks fam for coming to the party and making Halloween fun for the kids.

Bring on November!!! (p.s. thanks Kim for the website, maybe I'll figure out how to do it faster.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable costumes! Sorry you got hit by the flu bug. Bleh! Ahh the joys of being puked directly on as a mother. Good times... Glad you are feeling better!

The Bailey's said...

oh wow.. sorry to hear that you were sick. everyone in that ward had the stomach flu last week. Oh but your kids are the cutest costumes. I love Giraffes for one and for 2= trevor is such a cute little stinker. and 3 throw up when its your kids...not so bad..someone else's kid...YIKES. Kray had a diarria blow out at our Halloween party so I spent the last hr cleaning our friends carpet. really embarresing. ANyways sorry you were sick..HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! and would you join facebook already????

Kimberlee said...

I was wondering if you were using it. All the pictures look great!

Happy late birthday.

Unknown said...

They look so cute in their costumes!!! Happy late birthday Ains! I am glad you could get puked on for your birthday. Yay for being a mom! Love ya!

MJSheppard said...

What website? I could hardly read the vivid descriptive ailments without gawking at the awesome twists on the pictures!!! Share!

Julie said...

Oh so sorry to hear you got the bug too! I was hoping it would end with the boys!!! Sorry I didn't even check on ya!
Okay Ainslie you are busted! I'm pretty sure it was MOnday that I stopped by and you didn't even say a peep about your birthday...stinker!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! ...Speaking of stinkers, Trevor was the sweetest little skunk I have ever seen and Kobe was such a cute giraffe! Hope this week is brighter and full of a lot less puke!!!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday and what adorable costumes! Ashtyn LOVED the little skunk costume she saw at a party we went to, so she would have been pretty taken with your cuties. :)

Wendell Shantala said...

Hey I keep forgetting to tell you happy birthday way back in Oct. You are a great friend and I love you tons. Love Ya Shantala