Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ADOPTION???!!!! YOU BET!!!

Adoption is new for our family. I have talked to many people and friends who have adopted and say what a great decision it was! Please let's us know if there is someone you know who might be interested. I have the most wonderful sister and brother-in-law in the world. Sadly they haven't been able to have any more children of their own. My sister has the biggest heart in the world and So after LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG thoughts and prayers, they have decide to look into ADOPTION!!!! So if anyone knows of any sweet mom's ready to have any new little ones that are looking for a great, caring, loving home I just so happen to know the PERFECT FAMILY!!!! Your in my prayers sis!

7 comments:

Wendell Shantala said...

I am all for adoption. Good luck! If I know of any one I will be sure to let you know.

Shine said...

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! It will be such a long, rollercoaster journey for them. But I can testify first hand what a miracle the entire process is! Adoption built my family! :)

Kali Jo said...

I know lots of babies around here that should go to a loving family but instead their 14, 15, and 16 yr old mothers have decided that they are not only old enough to have sex but also old enough to take care of the precious little bundle. I will definitly keep my ears open though. If your sis is anything like you Ains, then I know they would be wonderful parents. Good luck!

MJSheppard said...

Heyyyy... did you steal my picture!!! I am going to find them a baby before you! I am the favorite. Hee hee

Unknown said...

Good luck to your sister! Kyle's sister is in the same boat. It is kindof sad but so true with what Kali said. I wish the best for yous sister. Kids really are the joys in life!

Audra said...

Ains your sister and her family will be in my prayers. It will be a long journey with lots of ups and downs, but like Kali Jo said if she's anything like you she'll be able to do it.

Chalet said...

Wish CeLes and her family the best from me and Cody!