Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the back of my mind....

I never took the chance to place some pictures from Jason's birthday...aka what he really wanted for his birthday ...family time at "Hop To It". Not to worry too much because he did get his fun in racing Kobe through the obsticle course and knocking the kids down with the pads (Uncle Darby's idea.)

Plus some of my pictures turned out cute and because CeLes got the flu..we knew she would want us to take pictures.

So sometimes when the brother-in-laws get together..you never know what will happen but you can usually find them laughing...This was one of my favorites. Jeff and Jason were racing up the stairs to the slide and as you can see from the following pictures some how Jeff Kept falling down the stairs and Jason got to laughing pretty hard after Jeff fell about the third time in a row. It was amazing they ever made it down the slide.I wish you could see the look on J's face better.





Also I did survive the first night without Trevor (Anniversary). But sadly when I tried to call Kobe the next day he "don't want to talk" because he was busy eating cheetos. So I guess that is good?! I was happy to have them back, despite the fact Kobe crying during the most of dinner at Jonny Carinos and kept trying to take a nap on the floor...and Trevor had a moment where I couldn't get him to stop crying historically. So I had to exit dinner and run to the car...where apparently in attempt to try to everything to calm him...he finally was satisfied with a bum change. Go figure!!!Who likes to we soggy wet diaper? Next day, much better.

last but least...this may not seem very impressive, but Kobe insisted on taking a picture. I tried to show him how, but thought he took a picture of our feet. turned out not too bad for a 2 yr. old.

2 comments:

The Bailey's said...

looks like fun.... How about that picture of the boys in there church clothes=HANDSOME!

MJSheppard said...

For the record, I do not necessarily want to know what Jason was THINKING when he was laughing so hard at Jeff. Hee hee Kids will be Kids! Thanks for the invite. You are brave, I limited my pictures so as not to incriminate the GUILTY. XOX