Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday JASON!!!!!!


SO it's my sweetheart'sbirthday today. HAPPY 29th Birthday!!!Man you're getting OLD!!!
The top 29 reasons why WE love YOU!!! Not to be confused with the 7 reasons why I love being with you ;) that's in a couple of days! In random order!
1.Because you take me fishing with you....most of the time
2. Because you have cut back on "accidental" purchases!
3. Because you will take Trevor in the morning on Saturdays and let me get a little more shut eye.
4. You are an AMAZING!!!!good....COOK!!!!
5. and because you learn to cook my favorite resturant meal's.
(kobe)
6. Because you wrestle with me and sometimes it's fun when we gang up on mom!
7. because you let me try things you know mom wouldn't.
8. because you the better "kissy monster!!!!!"
9. because you take me to the movies with you, even when moms at work.
10. because you spank like a pansie. (or that could be mom)
(Trevor)
11. Because I love to cuddle with you.
12. Because you take the time to talk with me and listen to my stories.
13. Because you made sure I had a bedroom already before I was almost home.
14. Because you make sure mom doesn't dress me funny.
15. Because you ....are the second best bum changer in the house!!that's a compliment.
(Family)
16. Your always great to round us boys/in-laws up to go hunting.
17. You always willing to go hunting no matter what the time or weather.
18. because you made sure we got in on the Turkey draw.
19. Because your easy to BS with and not have to worry if your judging.
20. Because you are such a great support of the kids (babtisms, blessing, games...)
(friends)
21. Because I like to kick your butt at golf during breaks.
22. Because you can ditch your wife and go hunting and not feel bad about it.
23. Because you are the chessiest texter but yet so are we. (your wife may not think what is said is important, but it makes us laugh.)
24. Because Sportsman's is one of your favorite stores too.
25. Because your quick to check internet and make sure we're getting the best deals.
(WIFE)
26. Because you make sure we can make it through anything together.
27. Because you work hard at work and at the home. It never stops at 3:30.
28. Because you make me laugh at how you can get so into a video game that you mimic moves without even knowing it.
29.....you can make the cutest kids!!!! and the fact I love you too pieces because you are the best MOTO MOTO/hubby/friend in the world!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! Ains is right you are getting old. :D ;)

Hey Ains my parents just adopted a little boy. His court date is actually this Friday. Anyway, give us a call sometime. We're hoping to travel to Burley sometime in the next couple months, but it kind of depends on when this baby wants to come. :D

The Bailey's said...

oh that made me laugh! moto;moto that is such a cute show. Anyways I guess we need to try out this good cook and also see him get rowled up in video games, we might need a WII night. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jason. I hope it was so fun! Thanks you guys for watching the kids again!

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday Jason! And I love that you have "accidental purchases"!

Workmans said...

Hey it's so fun to find new blogs of people we know. I'd love to keep in touch. Your boys are getting so grown up and cuuuute! We hope everything is still going well for your little family.

MJSheppard said...

29) A) WE like the fact that you LET Ains peer pressure her sisters into more babies...and then try to keep up!
B) That you make sure all babies get in on the ball pit so lame mommies can take pictures;
C) Ditto that you kidnap the men so the girls can scrap;
D) That you are open minded enough to secretly plan building on a certain lot in Burley... soon.