Monday, February 8, 2010

AHHHHH Day #5 and realllllllyyyyy Lov'n IT (DAY of HOPE)






Today I woke up to see snow dusty things and not looking good. I had been debating all week to make every wait to leave tell later so I could attend this meeting that I missed out on last year = no raise this year. It was the first class off erred this year and Who doesn't want to get it out of the way right??? Well after my-sister-in law couldn't watch them anymore and I saw the snow....I finally said o.k bite the bullet....better safe then sorry and LET'S leave earlier! So off to Burley we headed to meet up with my sisters, mom, and FRIEND. Off we headed to a much needed TIME FOR WOMEN!!!!
I'm LOV'n the chance to laugh out loud, get goose bumps from stories shared and beautiful music and refill my deprived tin cup!

Some forgot we were in time out mode :) CeLes and her phone:)

We had fun meeting up with Jen's Sister Heather at the conference. = post conference turning into a "later nighter" of interesting/fun conversation!



There is always time for some humor among the seriousness....leave it to MOM!

3 comments:

MJSheppard said...

I've never loved women so much, and felt a bond so deep. Thanks for patronizing me...I owe ya one.

The McBride Bunch said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these women and their beautiful faces! Hope you all had a great time!

Miranda said...

I'm loving seeing pictures of you, your mom, and your sisters!