Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day #16 (come back later for #14)I'm Lovn my honey turning 30!!


MY SWEET WONDERFUL CHARMING HUSBAND BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!! We have been celebrating it over the weekend (with his family in Boise), Sunday(with my family/Valentine's party. I made some of his favorites: carrot cake :homemade, apple pie, and pumpkin pie), cause today I work. I woke up and made him some cinnamon rolls (not from scratch of course)but still yummie and we took him some lunch today at work. Can you believe he said I could just make sandwiches???!! He said, "You make good sandwiches." I said he was wonderful, right?! So we piled in the car his birthday present (even the the t.v. was "suppose" to be it), lunch and a piece of chocolate cake and candle! He is a good sport!!

Happy Birthday honey. WE love YOU!

No comments: