Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day #14 Love'n My Valentines

We got to spend time in Boise with the birthday boys (Ryan and Jason)!! It was a double to pleasure weekend as we went to visit Grandma pa Jones (the boys greats). They have moved closer and now are in the Boise area too. It was good to see them. I don't believe they had even seen the boys yet. Darn getting old and living so far away!
I'm lov'n I remembered my camera for the occasion together.


Sunday, We woke up to heart french toast and heart strawberries then off we rushed to church. Later,we went to my mom's for a Valentine's / Birthday party for Jason. It was fun to have an excuse to get the family together. What a great Day!




I'm lov'n Together time!


2 comments:

MJSheppard said...

Gee, Sis. I you have run out of DORKY pictures of me, just say so. I got plenty...all DORKY. Thanks for exploiting me, tho. Now you gotta paint mi casa!!! Can't figure the color thing out. Wanna come!?

Julie said...

Cute pics, as always! And I love your kitchen, you need to post some pics! We will miss you tonight!