Monday, February 22, 2010

Loving Day #22

Happy Anniversary Honey!
Besides it's actually our anniversary today....I'm sad I really don't have many pictures to look at...but I won't go there cause that 1-cause there's no love there and 2-it's a long story...


Funny how much my little nephew looks like my little guy.

Some things that I already LOVE about today is...

A few moments of brotherly kindness! Kobe decided Trevor wanted him to read to Trevor...



My second love of today is...
Did you anyone see Dinosaur train??? The subject today ....Dinosaur POOP! Yep you missed it?! Wow that's all I could say!

3 comments:

MJSheppard said...

If Maelin wants an instant laugh, she will just look you square in the eye and let it blurted out, just like Grandma Marty taught her, "Poop!" Of course, the vulgar testosterone-bearing species in my home are the ONLY ones who laugh. Hee hee

Julie said...

I can't believe what youngin's you are in your wedding photos. Jason looks like he's 16! Yes I saw dinosaur train...what was that all about? Then...a while later on dialogue for kids (which no one was really watching, but the T.V. was left on) they were talking all about
"Body waste" " why is our poop brown?" "Why do we fart?" Why do farts smell?" Are you kidding me? And this is Idaho Public Television...Awesome! Hope your feeling better soon!

Wendell Shantala said...

That is awesome! Show me the love!!