Monday, February 8, 2010

Almost Late for Day #6

I'm LOV'n the fact we woke up at almost the time we were suppose to be THERE and my incredible abilities to drive like a MANIAC but safe...can those two wrods even go together? Literally things were flying as we tooking turns.

I'm lov'n the unexpected exercise I got. It's amazing the exercise you can get when your late and drop off the other ladies and have to park VERY FAR AWAY! (thinks sis for working out with me!) We seriuosly ran....My shins hurting are proof....did I mention it was up a hill we parked....

I'm LOVING Texas Roadhouse ROLLS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamba JUICE!!! I love the fabric I DIDN'T BUY. AND....
I Love experiences with my sista's, mom, and Jen EVEN MORE!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

And I'm lov'n your new timeout bags. And you...I'm lov'n you!!

MJSheppard said...

So is it good that the pain in the shins do not last? I guess that is a sure sign that is where the exercises ended. I LOVED your driving. I so felt comfortable knowing your cautious and precise corners. LOVE IT!!!

Julie said...

Love the bags! I am so glad you got to go, it sounds like you all had an awesome time. I am so going to have to go to one of those!