Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day #2 and Lov'n it

So because we ate too much last night it was a shocker we NEVER touched the icecream cake. So I laughed this morning when Kobe was eating breakfast and said, "I EAT MY PEACHES AND WAFFLE THENNNNNNN I GET ICE CREAM CAKE"

1. lOV'N breaking the rules and having icecream at 10AM



2. Lov'n the start of final season of Lost! Finally I will get the anwers to unanswered answers of the twist and untwist to the story, un told story (those loving fans, YOU know what I mean)

3. Love'n my new calling and getting together with the ladies to have our "meetings"
/get out of the house/bonding time. I love working with these ladies and to think we are just getting started!

4. Kobe on the other made me feel good when he said "IIIIII LLLove IT!" to my cooking last night. Day #1 of trying new recipes, with a little twicking!Recipe called for so


urcream. I wasn't so sure about it but Jason tried it on his half...not too bad!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Okay do you ever not look good! I need that recipe, love new dishes!

Julie said...

Sorry I thought there was going to be another place to comment...because I had more to say! I love that you had ice cream cake at 10a.m.,and I too am loving working with all you wonderful women!
Hope you have an absolute blast this weekend, you'll have to tell us all about it at our next "meeting"...If only our husbands really knew what we talked about, haha!!!

Searle Family said...

It is such a small world because some of "your ladies" were "my ladies" too! Tell Amanda and Kashayla Hi for me. You are inspiring us all with the slow cooker mag. I'm going to have to get one now!

The Bailey's said...

girlie...ice cream cake in the morning is where it is at! I knew you would love your new calling. you knew that was coming. it was bound to happen sooner or later! miss you guys!