Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A month of LOV'n (p.s. not that kind :)

I have LOVED this start to February. Since our Stake President/Heart Doctor stated on Sunday, the best medicine is LOVE, I say this is the best month to celebrate LOVE!
What I'm LOVE'N about February 1st...
*Love'n the snowman the boys built, but it melted melted small small small




** Kobe being in charge of treats for Family Home evening which = DQ ICECREAM CAKE (of which i had NO influence on :)
***Jason was cooking dinner which = we got take out (chicatti china, the chinese chicken, you have a drumb stick and your brain starts tick'n....sorry it got in my head after Jason mentioned what he was craving). AKA Wonk'n Grill Mmm Mmm Dlish (Of which i still had no influence and really didn't want to but heck not cooking is always a plus!)

****Kobe being Mr. Helpful. I started vacumming and he saw I needed the rug moved and he came over and grabed it and moved it to the couch, without asking.

***** Kobe came over to me while I was vacuuming and stated, "Mom can I vacume? That would make dad so pleased. (where did he come up with wording) I was thrown off gaurd and like I'm going to say no. But then Trevor wanted to help out to, so it ended up being three people holding onto the handle going 0.05 miles per hour forward and back. If that doesn't such up all the dirt, I don't know what would!

******The 6th thing I'm lov'n is my cooking magizine. It about slow cooked recipes. Every since the Stake relief Society day in which I couldn't stay for the crockpot class, I have been dieing for recipes. With the bonus about this magazine is is it has a picture for every recipe!!! LOVE THAT! I bought at Walmart. He acctually pointed it out. I said to Jason should we get it? His reply, I don't know, if you want to....TRANSLATION TO ME "Probably not, it's just another cook book" HIS TRANSLATION "GO AHEAD AND GET IT". If you know the me as the tight wad that I am, I DIDN'T get even though I really wanted. Any question about whether or not I usually choice NOT! Jason said later, why didn't you get it? I was like Dang I should have. Well you bet when when went to Wallies last night it was on my list. Then I couldn't find it, FEBRUARY 1ST....duh they have the next months magazine out....But I eventually found it!!! We'll see if we LOVE what I cook from it????

******I only work 2 days this week!!!!!I'm LOVE'N the "TIME OUT" my two sisters and mom are going to this weekend!!!!!

Well here's to LOTS of LOVE Each day In FEBRUARY!!

4 comments:

MJSheppard said...

Another thing you should be IN LOVE with is the fact that you are stealing my joy. Yup that's right, Don't STEAL my joy!!! The more enjoyable your months is, the worse mine gets. What do you say after TIME OUT, we swap! It's only fair, sisterly love and all.

Luve the pics!!

Julie said...

I am lovin' that january is over does that count? I am so glad you are lovin' February...but hey, you forgot to mention how much your loving young womens and all the meetings, and planning and assignments, haha!!! Well I am loving serving with you! You are awesome! See you tonight!

Miranda said...

I LOVE IT! I'm a big fan of my slow cooker too. You know what else I love? Your family picture! You look so good with your beautiful family!

Kimberlee said...

You know when you don't know the lyrics to a song...so you just make up your own. I had no clue that those were the words to the "chinese chicken" song. I always sang something about a gumdrop and men that started tickin'. :)