Friday, February 12, 2010

Love'n the Fact I get to cheat, skip days and choose my Favorite Days to Write about!

February 8th!!
What I'm Lov'n about today is it's my Mother-in Law's BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Candy! We drove to Burley and took her out to eat at the UPPER CRUST!

It was nice way to celebrate.

I'm love'n STRANGERS!!....the Upper Crust is a resturant at the top of Gossner's. It a delious place/plant that procudes milk products. They have a shop on the bottom floors where they sell delious dairy products. Well there was this lady and gentleman. The gentleman was blind. We'll we were picking out some milk and the lady was telling i ought to try the rootbeer. well they didn't have anysample of it to try. Long story short, we were behind them in the check out. When we got up to pay they they turned to to give the Rootbeer milk she had bought for US. PLUS she had paid money for the boys to have an icecream cone!!!

LOVE THEM!

No comments: